Friday, December 11, 2015

Sammy Ages Up

Time to start thinking about the future
and other changes


Sammy thought long and hard on his wish and decided he was going to continue  to try and be just like his dad-- he's now clumsy too.




Yay, I'm legal!




Young adult Sammy looked very much like teen Sammy, except a tiny bit goofier. He didn't even change outfits.
I had hoped Sam would dig on the beautiful young adult thinking wistfully about garden salad next to him, you know, to help the genetics of the family a little. 





Instead he made a bee-line straight to Liberty
who flirted relentlessly with him. How could a young man resist?




He couldn't, that's how.
Just a friendly hug, no naughty parts touching!



To my complete and utter surprise, this infuriated Sarah.
She got the jealous moodlet and jumped directly into Very Angry!



The party was a success. Someone bought Sammy a dresser for his birthday. I think they were trying to tell him something.



Made over Sammy.
Still goofy looking.




Also, I was tired of looking at Sarah being a slutty old lady. She got a make over too.
But, last time I looked, she was still mad as hell about that damned Liberty trying to steal away her little Sammy. I mean, look at that mug!




No comments:

Post a Comment